Questions about the Runestones?

1. I have a few questions that I'm unsure about in regards to using the runestones. Can you use the runestones in Langrisser 2 when a character is in their 5th class (if I remember correctly you can in Der Langrisser)? If so, can you use them when someone is lvl 10 with maxed exp? Does it work when you start a new scenario (when lvl 10maxed)? Also, can you use several runestones on a single character? For example, can I make Elwin a Hero then runestone grind (lvl skip) and make him a Royal Guard then runestone once more and grind all the way back to make him a King? I just want to make sure bc I am doing a play through and planning on really playing around with all of the classes and maybe even try to do multiple runestones per character to max stats. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

User Info: AppDUGame

AppDUGame - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Hi dunno if its abit late. Yes, you can reach the 5th class , level 10 maxed and use a rune stone on a character to start on the 2nd class again. Yes you can use several runestones on a single character like make Elwin a hero then runestone grind (lvl skip) and make him a royal guard the runestone grind all the way back to a King. This works for all different consoles which langrisser 2 is published on, like super nintendo, playstation and sega

User Info: chi89333

chi89333 - 2 months ago 0   0

Question Status
Similar games to Langrisser? Answered