When is there ever a deal in a shop?

1. I don't recall ever actually finding a deal in a shop (let along needing to repair an item). But I want to make sure I'm not missing out on any amazing items that aren't attainable otherwise.

User Info: NeoLink71

NeoLink71 - 9 years ago

1. @jungon: you cant sell cursed weapons, they wont take them

Also they are right, the deal option is only whenyou sell high level items or when you go over the turn bonus and dont get the item, it will be in their. and rings break when someone dies too much or when the effect is over used, like the power ring for attack level 1 spell

User Info: DragonGod_Zenos

DragonGod_Zenos - 8 years ago 0 0

1. When you sell a rare item or an enemy drops one I believe is when they appear. Items I remember dropping were the Atlas axe and Heat axe but that's about it.

User Info: ehow22

ehow22 - 9 years ago 0 0
  2. If you sell rings, rare weapons (especially the cursed ones), there will be deals. You'll know when the shopkeeper buys your items, he tells you which are rare.

User Info: Jungon

Jungon - 8 years ago 0 0