Why is this game not ported on my AtGames Sega Genesis (2017)?

1. My AtGames Sega clone contains Shining Force 1 and 2 as well as Phantasy Star II and III, but this grand sequel doesn't get ported as well? Is it because IV's style of battle is different from III? I don't have my own cartridge, so maybe I'll order a IV cartridge from eBay.

I am currently playing III.

Rhys Lv 15, Mieu Lv 14, Wren Lv 6, Lyle Lv 1

Thank you in advance.

User Info: spunky07216

spunky07216 - 7 months ago

1. My guess is that they wanted to offer more of a variety in the type of games to attract a wider audience. Personally I would have liked PSIV to be included, but they didn't ask me. I would think that the different style of battle would have been even more of a reason to include this game.

This would make a great topic for discussion if you posted on the board instead of the answers section. The boards get a lot more visitors than the answers sections and offers better feedback options. Anyway, I have all of the games and I need to start playing the series again.

Enjoy!

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k - 6 months ago 1   0

Answers

1. Thanks. And I had never played IV, but I had seen on YouTube that people had problems with IV on their AtGames clones concerning a crash during an enemy battle. I had a similar problem with SF2 when I was trying to enter the King Galam fight. When I entered the room, the game crashed, but music was still playing. Why didn't Sega test that before releasing it?! That is going to cause problems for RPG fans! I don't have any problems with saving, though.

User Info: spunky07216

spunky07216 - 6 months ago 0   0