Is there a difference in the computer players as you get further up the ladder?

1. Is it just me, or does the computers get more obnoxious as you progress in the tournament? I'm using the AtGames version, but I used to own an original Sega Genesis (not if that matters), but is there a difference in the computers?

User Info: spunky07216

spunky07216 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. If I'm not mistaken, the computer will gradually scale the difficulty in the later rounds, up to the point where you will ALWAYS fight Shao Kahn at the highest difficulty, even if you picked the lowest difficulty.

User Info: CyanRouge

CyanRouge - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. @CyanRouge So Shao Kahn was programmed to scale up to the maximum difficulty regarding what difficulty you chose? Does this apply to Shang Tsung and Kintaro as well? I have never noticed that. I'll have to investigate that on my own time. Thanks.

User Info: spunky07216

spunky07216 - 1 year ago 0   0