What does bulma do?

1. Her card hasn't blocked me from being blasted or pounded into the ground. Does it help anything at all? Thanks in advance.

User Info: master-H

master-H - 10 years ago

1. This card's effect is "Stare Down", just like Kaio's is "Ki Down", but it should be "Strenght down" or maybe "Str Down" (because this is what the card does). I assume someone misspelled it and they left it, probably thinking that card's effect is Bluma staring down on enemy.

User Info: steelin666

steelin666 - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. That's totally not right jjtheman523

I noticed when Chibi Trunks used the attack on me, my Strength went 4 down, but my Ki went 4 up. Strange, but it's true I guess.

So when you are hit by a bulma, you can check it yourself ;) Or perform a link battle and check it immediatly ;)

User Info: Vegiccolo

Vegiccolo - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. This card just makes your opponent's guard down! meaning you can do more damage to opponent!

User Info: jjtheman523

jjtheman523 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Or its a random funny thing it does

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487 - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. <i>I assume someone misspelled it and they left it, probably thinking that card's effect is Bluma staring down on enemy.</i>

I assumed the enemy would stare downwards on Bulma...

User Info: musicmoviegamer

musicmoviegamer - 8 years ago 0   0