Gameshark codes for SSJ4 forms?

1. doesnt anyone know of any gameshark codes for unlocking them on US versions?i know they exist on Euro ones and Japaneses ones

User Info: A_Ninja_Gamer

A_Ninja_Gamer - 9 years ago
  2. As far as I know, they do not exist in the game. Those forms were introduced after the Buu saga, which is where the game ends. You can't have a code to unlock something that does not exist in the game. But I'm more curious as to exactly how do you 'know' they exist in the other regions?

User Info: MyollnirCatra

MyollnirCatra - 9 years ago
  3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKbkR08jX5k

thats how

User Info: A_Ninja_Gamer

A_Ninja_Gamer - 9 years ago

1. Enable annotations, and a box appears in the video, clarifying that it's fake if you hover the mouse over it. Also, if you look at the alleged 'screenshot' of Goku in his SSJ4 form, you'll see that it's just a printed image, since the gameboy screen is no longer being recorded. Anyone can fake a screenshot to make the fake look real.

Example:
    img823.imageshack.us/img823/4052/worenxinlsw.png
    This doesn't prove a thing, now does it? Worenx is my character, how did he end up in the game? Lawsuit? Or did I just fool someone?

Long story short, SSJ4 characters do not exist in the game in any region.

User Info: MyollnirCatra

MyollnirCatra - 9 years ago 3   0