Baramos doable at level 30?

1. I’ve read that Baramos can be beaten at level 30. Does this require 3 Fighters/Martial Artists or am I missing some strategy?

User Info: Kigalas

Kigalas - 1 year ago
  2. Note: This is on the iOS version

User Info: Kigalas

Kigalas - 1 year ago

1. Baramos is doable at level 30, but you probably want one or two spell casters in your party for healing and reviving. It is a good idea to use stopspell (it may take a few tries) on Baramos too. I'm a fan of fighters, but you probably want one warrior equipped with the Blade armor (found before Baramos) for rebound damage - again suggesting the need for healers. If you give the Blade Armor to the Hero that is fine too. Without a healer or two you may want higher levels, but you can beat Baramos with levels in the upper 20s or lower 30s.

The strategy depends on your party, but the most common strategy is to use stopspell, stay healed, and hit Baramos with your best when you have the opportunity. Even with stopspell Baramos can still use Blasts Intense Flames and attack. You can use your best fire based magic for the most spell damage. The rebound damage from the Blade Armor is really helpful, especially if you can heal most or all of the damage done to your party every turn. Good luck!

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 1 year ago 2   0
  2. I just got him. Hero, Warrior, Priest, Mage -> Sage @ 30, 30, 29, 24. Oomph, Sap, Kabuff and a bunch of Midheal did the trick. Cheers.

User Info: Kigalas

Kigalas - 1 year ago