1. This question has been asked a couple times before, but I figured I'd ask in the off chance that someone knows.

So in SMB.D for GBC, I want to delete EVERYTHING saved in the game, as if I just bought it off the shelf at launch date in 1999.

The thing is, I've only found how to delete the 1985 save data, but nothing else. So I was wondering if there was some kind of button combination to be able to do it.

Also:
    I want answers. Not jokes.
    Do not answer saying ways to "destroy the cartridge" or whatever. I am also not going to use an emulator. I have certain guidelines for using them, and SMB.D doesn't meet any of them.

One more thing: If you were going to suggest removing the battery and putting it back in, I don't want to do that in the off chance that I end up ruining my game.

Once again, I want answers. I don't want jokes.

User Info: ClonaClox9999

ClonaClox9999 - 2 months ago

Answers

1. In Original 1985 mode where you have the file select screen (looks like 3 warp pipes), press the Start button, this brings up two options. Highlight CLEAR and press A while holding Select. This will prompt you if you would like to clear all save data. Confirming so will restore the game to its original settings.

User Info: RJHarrison

RJHarrison - 2 months ago 0 0