1. I started another file and stressed out my dog by training every single entire day. I of course failed and got the bad ending, but I noticed if you start training perfectly in the hidden tricks more start unlocking on the list.

After you master the new tricks that pop up such as spin, sit up, and hop more were unlocked. These tricks are hidden and you don't actually need to unlock them to beat the game.

Does anyone know the complete list of tricks. I'm starting to think it's impossible to unlock them all, because all I did was train my dog every day eight times which is the maximum you can train them before the mother says "puppy doesn't like that."

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Sit, Stay, Lie Down, Bed are the core ones.

Then shake and switch are additional ones you can learn - use "sit" first then you will be given an option to "shake".

User Info: BonjourEmmie

BonjourEmmie - 3 years ago 0   0