"Your not the Sim I thought you were."???

1. Still new to playing this game, Ive gotten the hang of it a little, but recently Ive had something odd happen though, I was talking to the lady who gave me the pet walking job and doing the socialization thing and when we were done she tells me "Your not the Sim I thought you were." and now wont socialize with me at all except to say this. So what can I do? I need her to be able to work and I know later that I will need her to give a recommendation to Otis for the pet training school, is there any way I can fix it?

((I am playing this on GBA, I know there's so many different versions, this was just the one I started with))

User Info: ZombieSushi

ZombieSushi - 8 years ago

1. Ah yes you will just socialize her in once a day and dont click the red smileys just the blue and happy smileys.

User Info: shaine_smart143

shaine_smart143 - 7 years ago 0 0