What does the OldPCode go to?

1. I'm tired of Megaman saying, "OldPCode? What PCode is that? I think it has something to do with Scilab.", So I'm gonna post it on Gamefaqs.
    Any ideas?

User Info: megamer99

megamer99 - 10 years ago

1. Remember when u liberate Cloudman. On the bottom (where cloudman is) there is a cube the OldPCode belongs to it

User Info: gamer12374

gamer12374 - 9 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. It is in the Scilab area of the net at the back of the room with the liberation mission.

User Info: Hockeyrules27

Hockeyrules27 - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. In scilab area 3 where you beat cloudman

User Info: aaking2007

aaking2007 - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. Let me break it down. The OldPCode is to be used on the net, it's kinda hard to find if your rushing to to get it done quick, but the cube for the OldPCode is in Scilab Area 3. Once you enter this area, just go straight up the path(Or North East) until you see a navi running around in circles, then turn to the left(Or North West) and pass by the pink-ish navi, and there you have it, the cube for the OldPCode should be below the entrance of Scilab Area 4. PS: For those who didn't know, a shortcut to Scilab Area is to go to Scilab in the Mission Control room where Chaud/Baryl is, and on the side of the wall is a tactical computer, jack in and your at Scilab HP, continue through it and you'll be at Scilab Area 2.

User Info: DoctorLugae

DoctorLugae - 6 years ago 0   0