How can i evolve my party to their new stages , like knight , ninja , ect. , in FF1?

1. I want to know when i can evolve them and how

User Info: Mcmemedreno

Mcmemedreno - 7 years ago

1. To level up is easy and u might want to do it early to if u can bc it helps with gettin more hp and mp of your players. look this is what u have to do is go to the castle of ordeals which will be the trials, beat the trials and then u get a rat's tail. and if u dont know where the trials are at its located at the far northern part of the map locate the strip of islands up north then go northeast just a little and u will go into a cove like area then u see the river to canoe at go down and to the left on the land and that area u see will be it for the trials. u must have atleast the ship and the canoe so u can sail up to a river area and then canoe over to the land. alright once u have the rats tail u need to go back towards those strip of islands which is the cardia islands and in one of the holes u go down to is bahamut which will class change you. how u know when u found the right one is when u go down one if its the very long straight downwards hall then ur in the right one if not keep looking in another hole ok thats all there is to it.

User Info: deathknight18

deathknight18 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Hmm there is no 2nd stages i believe :D

User Info: WhiteRaito

WhiteRaito - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. You have to go to the castle of ordeals, look at a map I think it's on the same island as the giant desert area, you can get there as soon as you have the canoe. You need to get the Rat's Tail from there, then you take the Rat's Tail to Bahamut and then class change.

User Info: Afro1109

Afro1109 - 7 years ago 2 3
  3. Also i forgot to mention that u will need the airship to get to the cardia islands i kind of over looked that my self for a lil while but u can skip around kill lich earth fiend then get canoe then work on gettin levistone which is in ice cave with ice boss then get air ship to go to cardia islands this is extended from my other answer.

User Info: deathknight18

deathknight18 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I think there is some place you need to go its like old castle and there you need to do
    something then you evolve..
    I forgot cause i play this thing since long time....
    even i already found various monster such as omega and other rare boss lol
    They hard as steel

User Info: FEDERATIONLOL

FEDERATIONLOL - 7 years ago 0 0