What is the best place or method for training Pokemon from Level 30 to Level 40?

1. I just started playing LeafGreen a few days ago and noticed that some of my Pokemon were underleveled in the middle of gameplay. Does anyone know of a good place or method to train Level 30 Pokemon to Level 40?

User Info: Eden24

Eden24 - 1 month ago

1. The curve does ramp up in the mid-game, especially depending which Gym you go against first, because the order in which you beat Gym isn't linearly set in stone (for example, you can technically beat Koga before Erika), but you can technically keep up with it if you beat the various Trainers in these various Routes that you might have skipped if you got to the "wrong" Gym first, and therefore found yourself underleveled.

If you beat everyone you can plausibly beat and still find yourself underleveled/not comfortable enough with your Levels, I suggest using the Vs Seeker at the top of Cycling Road, where 6 Bikers and Cue Balls are grouped together, as some of them use Muk and Weezing, which give lots of Exp.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0