Why won't my starter obey me?

1. My Charmander won't obey me and I have no badges but this hasn't happened to me in my previous playthrough

User Info: FancyDentist50

FancyDentist50 - 4 weeks ago

1. As long as you Trainer ID (and Secret ID) match the Original Trainer ID a Pokemon you caught or was given as a present should always obey, even if traded and traded back.

So either you manipulated the Code to alter one of the ID's or it is not really the starter you chose

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 3   0

Answers

1. Did you trade it?

Are you playing a pirated version? Some anti-piracy measures do this.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 1   0
  2. Raikou you might have a point there you do too eevee

User Info: KingEzra123

KingEzra123 - 4 weeks ago 0   4
  3. Input is great, whether you agree with someone or think their answer is wrong. However posting it as an answer is not the way to go about this. If you wish to comment about a users answer then you should use the Comment button found below the answer and ensure that your comment is there to make a point or add additional information or to correct wrong information or to ask a question about the info given within the answer rather then say "yea I agree" or "thats good advice you should take it" or "thats horrible advice dont listen" or something similar. For these kinds of responses you can use the upvote/downvote found to the right of each answer at the end of it to express these opinions and views. Exactly like how I am right now with your answer. This helps keep unnecessary comments from flooding answers so that the question poster can view all possible answers from each user and decide which answer best applies to them.

User Info: JohnathanHyde

JohnathanHyde - 4 weeks ago