What type of screwdriver can open GBA GAMES?

  1. Please help. I'm getting conflicting answers elsewhere, I just need to know what type of screwdriver will open GBA GAMES and where I can get one locally.

    User Info: Joebot800

    Joebot800 - 8 years ago

Top Voted Answer

  1. Tri-Wing screwdriver. Check amazon, eBay, and craigslist.

    User Info: Zero_Maniac

    Zero_Maniac - 8 years ago 2   0


  1. It's called a Tri-wing screw driver. Go to amazon and look around. Make sure to check the user reviews.
    Some of the screw drivers are bad quality.

    I don't know where to buy them locally. I've never found them in hardware stores.

    User Info: Gunsm1th

    Gunsm1th - 8 years ago 2   1

Answer this Question

You're browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to ask and answer questions.