How do I get out of Brinstar?

1. I have the Varia Suit in Brinstar and I'm trying to make my way back down and around to the far east side so I can grab the Chozo statue that blocks the way from the West. But that orange ball thing is in my way, all the parasites are stuck on top a block that can only be broken from above and I've bo,bed every square inch of the room. How do I get out?? It's also possible that I may be looking in the worn gplace for the exit.

User Info: Greninja8624

Greninja8624 - 7 months ago

Answers

1. You have to carry the parasites to the 'ball thing' yourself.

Have Samus move over the parasites to have them stick to her body(your new Varia Suit will prevent her from taking damage). Now, head back and break the blocks and go under the acid(again, your Varia Suit prevents damage here) while taking care not to be subject to your own Bomb blasts, which will destroy the parasites. Move next to the 'ball thing'; the parasites will transfer to it and eat it away. Afterwards, go through the small Morph Ball tunnel to the right of it to reach the Chozo Statue you mentioned.

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow - 7 months ago 0   0
  2. Thanks! This answer really helped.

User Info: Greninja8624

Greninja8624 - 7 months ago 0   0