How do I get out of the mother space pirate ship?

1. I got my fully upgraded suit at the chozo ruins, but I know you can still go back to Brinstar, Tourian, Ridley, etc... Where in the map do you go to return to those places??

User Info: MarioMan12598

MarioMan12598 - 8 years ago

1. You have to first go back to the Mothership. Explore the stage thoroughly; it will be easy with your new upgraded suit as you can vaporize Space Pirates with a single shot. You will soon find Power Bomb Tanks; collect them to add Power Bombs to your arsenal.

Remember the glass tube that connects the Mothership to the Chozo Ruins? Lay a Power Bomb there, and you'll break the glass tube. Get out there; there should be a door nearby. Head into that door and follow the passage behind it to eventually reach Crateria and the main game areas.

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow - 8 years ago 0   0