How do I get into the wrecked ship?

1. I take the elevator to Crateria(not killed mother brain), I make my way to the right, blast open the door, head all the way right again and I see an orange(or yellow) door leading into the wrecked ship. I figured I needed the power bombs to open it but there are none on Zebes. How do I access the wrecked ship?

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 9 years ago
  2. What if I did? I still need power bombs to access the wrecked ship in Crateria

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 9 years ago
  3. No, as I said, CRATERIA. Not CHOZODIA!

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 9 years ago
  4. So in other words, ON PLANET ZEBES

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 9 years ago
  5. hey CaioNV, you were right! I had to use a power bomb to break the glass tube to the chozoid ruins to gain access to Crateria. Just like Super Metroids Maridian Tube. Anyway this question is over!

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 9 years ago

1. The wrecked ship is not on this game. I thought you didn't know the game continues after Mother Brain, so I called Chozodia by wrecked ship. After Mother Brain, you crash back on Zebes, you're still there, you can get a Power bomb, then exit Chozodia via this door. You should see a map on the FAQ's section, there's 2 yellow doors that links Chozodia to Crateria, one of those is the door tricking you

User Info: CaioNV

CaioNV - 9 years ago 0   0

1. It's impossible if you didn't kill Mother Brain

User Info: CaioNV

CaioNV - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. The game won't end after you kill Mother Brain, you will enter the wrecked ship right after you kill Mother Brain, then you must find the Power Bombs inside it.

User Info: CaioNV

CaioNV - 9 years ago 0   0