What should I plant in the spring?

1. I've been told to plant turnips, cucumbers, and cabbages. Turnips were good for my first year, but now i hate them! what should i plant?

User Info: coledamole

coledamole - 12 years ago
  2. I have about 500,000g

User Info: coledamole

coledamole - 12 years ago

1. Cabbages make most money per season for spring, they take 20 days to grow so they will be done the 21st of spring if you plant early, you buy them from won. Once harvested you might want to plant two rounds of turnips or one round of potatoes or just relax for the remainder of the season.

I myself am in winter year one, already a millionaire and my gnome buddies shoot over my farm like rockets and working on blessing my cursed tools. Spring: Cabbages, Summer: Pineapples, Fall: Sweet Potatoes << Those three are the biggest moneymakers. I also made sure to plant enough of the others to sell 100 of each and next year I will stock my fridge with a few dozen of each vegetable.

User Info: DeadbeatInsomni

DeadbeatInsomni - 11 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Well turnips were the best choice but if you don't choose it you could always go with cucumbers(depending on your money), because you can sell it or keep it for cooking or even for Kappa

User Info: tabasser66

tabasser66 - 12 years ago 0   0
  2. If your wife is Karen potato is the plant for you XD

User Info: lionof34

lionof34 - 11 years ago 0   0