How do I solve (Dillusion Forest)?

1. Ive read the guides over and over and they say i need to go east when otanko tells me to go west it is daytime and the shadows are making me mad i need a proper guide...>.<

User Info: ultimateIke

ultimateIke - 11 years ago

1. I've seen Otenko say both east and west (changing his answer even with separate attempts at the place). Go by Otenko's instructions, not what a guide says (if they're different).

However, each time you move between rooms, your shadow moves randomly. So there is no exact path when ignoring your shadow. For the easiest time, do this at 12PM (or set your in-game clock to 12PM). This will make your shadow point straight north, which makes it easiest to extrapolate the other directions from there.

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8 - 11 years ago 2   0