How do you beat Hel on hard mode?

1. I don't know why but when fighting hel on hard mode Master Otenko can't charge teh solar panels fast enough and Hel kills me after only like 2 are up?

User Info: Yoshi6852

Yoshi6852 - 10 years ago

1. I just found out how to do it. You don't need more than 2 bars of sunlight. But you need to be able to have a lot of amo and the Swordsmaster Frame (S rank attack found in the Azura Sky Tower). And keep harming hel. I beat her with only 2 bars using this method (make sure that if Master Otenko is not trapped you attack at every chance you get).

User Info: Yoshi6852

Yoshi6852 - 10 years ago 0   0

1. You need a lot of sunlight...I'd say at least 6 bars. If you can't get that much, I'd suggest using a Sunny Clog or Mr. Rainnot, provided you are able to get at least 4 bars (if using a Clog, SAVE first, in case it lands cloudy side up!). Also, while I know my FAQ says otherwise (I've got an updated version languishing around somewhere on my hard drive), when Hel is not attacking you, attack her. Her healing time means that she isn't attacking either you or Otenko. And of course, if Otenko is attacked, free him ASAP.

This part of the battle is all about speed, hence the high sunlight recommendation. Depending on where you are located and how much sunlight you can get, it may be necessary to wait for a good sunny day to take on this battle. However, once you finally manage to get the Solar Generators up and advance to the second part, time is no longer of the essence.

Good luck. I know I breathed an immense sigh of relief after finally finishing this battle on Hard...someone had a mean streak for it.

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8 - 10 years ago 0   0