How do I solve Dark Castle?

1. I dont get the color squares puzzle because colors dont match with numbers. I copy from the last user the first answer but the rest is imposible.

User Info: lucariosgold

lucariosgold - 10 years ago

1. Imagine that the squares form an LED number display like on the floor above. The colors form numbers, which you need to input.

User Info: master_of_jak

master_of_jak - 10 years ago 2   1

Answers

1. If worst comes to worst I ususally do what the person above said but get only a general Idea of what the numbers are and from there it's just trial and error that's how I beat a lot of Boktai puzzles (hedge numbers never did figure out that one)

User Info: Yoshi6852

Yoshi6852 - 10 years ago 0   1
  2. You have to use your imagination at this.
    Now, they have numbers and coloured blocks, meaning that you have to type in the number produced by the colour panels downstairs.

For example, lets say they want to know the number produced by red blocks. But on the floor below, you see panels coloured Blue, Red, and Violet.
    Now, violet can be either counted as red or blue both. So you have to visualize the number produced by the red and violet panels in this case, by zooming out, and then go upstairs again and put in the number you saw.

User Info: Kai_12

Kai_12 - 10 years ago 0   1
  3. There are two ways, either you can spend tiem trying to figure it out or simply go

3 5 for the first
    and 2 4 5 for the second puzzle. It took me forever to figure these out but once I did, well the answers pretty much buirned in your skull.

User Info: Tails_Night

Tails_Night - 9 years ago 0   1