Is there a cheat to modify the Headhunter stat bonuses?

1. I'm trying to search for a cheat to modify the stat bonuses since it gives me low bonuses, I've used a Codebreaker code to give me 30 of all Bullet and Guardian Souls, and 15 of every Enchant Soul.

User Info: GenyaAlicard444

GenyaAlicard444 - 7 months ago

1. I don't think so. The stat bonuses you earn from Headhunter soul are based on the number of souls you have, ergo if you want higher bonuses just keep collecting souls. Bear in mind the bonuses will cap at 33, so it's useless to keep collecting souls after you gain 33 in every stat with headhunter soul. An easy way to get to the 33 cap is to kill a monster who drop souls easily (or in your case just use a cheat). Even though if the game says you have 9 merman souls if you keep collecting merman souls you'll get the headhunter bonuses. Whatever the means you'll use to reach the cap, good luck.

User Info: raonn

raonn - 7 months ago 1   0

1. Alright, thanks dude!

User Info: GenyaAlicard444

GenyaAlicard444 - 7 months ago 0   0