What does the Game Over Screen means?

1. Im pretty confused Because the Figure who appears There doenst Look like Soma but Alucard Looking at Some type Of Door with a Sunlight

Does that means Soma (Or Alucard) Didnt managed to FInish his Mission and Rotted to dead?

User Info: Istom

Istom - 2 years ago

1. Judging by how the picture looks, I am pretty sure the image is a statue with the head, and using some simple eye pixel measurements, I believe those are not Soma's bones, but with how there are gargoyle, or dragon (I am suspicious of this since I don't really remember any dragons, closest were the ones with their long necks on the wall and ones which bounce around) but, I guess it is basically saying "Hey, you're dead. Good job, try again. Also there's others which will take your place and become Dracula and the world might be screwed, might not. Dawn proves it would've. Also 4th wall breaking." so yeah.

User Info: hugo25709

hugo25709 - 1 year ago 1   0