How do I solve fix this machine in Dexter's House?

1. In the first area of Dexter's House, there is a machine that requires every tool to fix. However, I need to use and lose the wrench to fix the bathroom's leaky faucet, which allows me to get to the machine. Leaving the area causes everything to reset, leaving me wrench-less.

How do I get to this machine while keeping the tools needed to fix it?

Does this 'require' any of the shoulder-button-based codes shown here in the Cheats tab?

User Info: TJF588

TJF588 - 12 years ago

1. I found a solution, and its been a year since this question has been around, but I bet lots of people might look back on this message to find the solution, after you loose the wrench, I found a way of making the inventory reset by accident. After you loose the wrench, just type in a random cheat code and after it says You have unlocked: (whatever you unlocked) it will show the inventory and you'll notice your wrench is back, and there you go. it worked for me and I finished the last machine that way.

User Info: Elliet

Elliet - 11 years ago 2   0

1. There are actually two versions of this game. The earlier version (0126) has the glitch with the wrench that has been acknowledged by the game maker.

The later version of the game (1434) had resolved the issue, so that you keep the wrench after fixing the sink. I remember reading a message from a person who contacted BAM about this issue, and he was instructed to send the game cartridge back to them, and would be issued a replacement. However, they did warn him that the replacement might exhibit the same glitch.

I hope this helps a little.

Brian

User Info: brianka

brianka - 12 years ago 1   0

Question Status
Where are the others? Unanswered