1. This is one thing that's made me wonder for a while. I usually promote my characters at Level 20, but I'm wondering if Priscilla will be an exception. On the one hand, characters get their best stats if you promote them at Lv20. On the other hand, Priscilla is difficult to level up. I'd like to be able to use her as a Valkyrie. Can someone answer my question, preferably without 'Don't promote her'?

User Info: BigTheBrat

BigTheBrat - 10 years ago
  2. Thanks! Another question: Is there a certain chapter that I shouldn't promote her past? For instance, should I stop considering promoting her when I get Nino?

User Info: BigTheBrat

BigTheBrat - 10 years ago
  3. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Renault (trying not to spell it as Renaud). I think using other staves like Torch staves will help me. Thanks.

User Info: BigTheBrat

BigTheBrat - 10 years ago

1. 1. Priscillia, like all healers, should be promoted when they're at their highest, although lv 15 or higher is a recommended level to promote.

2. By the time you get to Battle before Dawn (chapter varies between Eliwood and Hector mode), you should already have a set promoted team to play through throughout the rest of the game. With Nino and Jaffar as an exception, you should very well stick to a few characters and focus leveling them up to 20/20.

There's also Renault, recruitable in Victory or Death, but due to how late he joins and his base stats, you're better off benching him. Jaffar and Nino are the only two units with potential that late in the game.

User Info: ThunderCavalier

ThunderCavalier - 10 years ago 2   0

1. Level 15 will be just fine for any and all healers.

User Info: Daloth

Daloth - 10 years ago 0   0

2. Use em both.

User Info: zeldafreak007

zeldafreak007 - 10 years ago 0   0

3. Chapter 26 isn't too bad, but yes, after that is too late for her promotion. Plus you want to focus more on Eliwood later.

Remember, you can beat the game without her promotion, but having her promoted earlier would definitely benefit in clearing the maps quicker.

User Info: OnceUponATime13

OnceUponATime13 - 10 years ago 0   0