What level should I be at to kill bosses in thief mode?

1. I just want to know about what level should I be at to kill the bosses while I'm in thief mode. A short chart would be perfect. I already know how to navigate the castle. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

User Info: amp888

amp888 - 10 years ago

1. This is just MY opinion, but in Vampirekiller mode, I usually fight the 10 bosses at levels of 5 (first boss at level 5, second boss at 10, third at 15, etc., all the way to 50). But since the Thief sucks so bad, I recommend 5-10 levels higher for each boss. Here's my recommended levels for Thief mode:

1. Cerberus - Lv. 10
    2. Necromancer - Lv. 15
    3. Iron Golem - Lv. 20
    4. Adremalech - Lv. 30
    5. Dragon Zombie - Lv. 35
    6. Death - Lv. 45
    7. Camilla - Lv. 50
    8. Hugh Baldwin - Lv. 55
    9. Dracula (1st Fight) - Lv. 60
    10. Dracula (2nd Fight) - Lv. 65

Hope that helps.

User Info: Red_Maxx_XIII

Red_Maxx_XIII - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Those levels seem about right to me. It should also be noted that a major portion of Thief Mode is using your ridiculously high Luck stat to scrounge items off of enemies and use those items to supplement your otherwise subpar stats.

User Info: ArrowQuivershft

ArrowQuivershft - 10 years ago 0   0