PlayStation, Saturn Shin Theme Park is a Strategy game, developed by TOSE and published by Electronic Arts Victor, which was released in Japan in 1997.
1999 - Sim Theme Park
PlayStation, PC, Macintosh Four entirely different themes to build from. Explore fantastic rides from the visitor's perspective. Design your one-of-a-kind thrill rides. A helpful advisor gives instant feedback. Feel the excitement - step up and play your own attractions.
2000 - Theme Park Roller Coaster
PlayStation 2 Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life!
- Build and ride the roller coaster of your dreams in your very own theme park.
- Four fantastic environments: Space Zone, Lost Kingdom, Land of Wonder, and Halloween.
- Explore your park, ride the rides, and play the sideshows from the visitor's...
2001 - SimCoaster
You're Theme Park Inc.'s new Assistant Manager! So, are you ready to create the most exciting Theme Park the world has ever seen?
- Build and manage over 200 different rides
- Ride 18 rollercoasters up close and personal
- Complete objectives and challenges to gain promotions
2011 - Theme Park (2011)
iOS (iPhone/iPad) BUILD AN AMAZING AMUSEMENT PARK – FOR FREE! The best-selling Theme Park series is back, and designed exclusively for mobile! Want to be a Theme Park mogul? • Create awesome attractions like Roller Coasters, Pirate Ships, and more • Watch your park come alive with ultra bright...