Why Don't Some Reward Cards Unlock The Given Award?

1. Hi, I did all the ojectives for each card but 4 of them did not have the gold band light up around it and didn't show the check mark at the top right of the screen by what kind of reward that particular card had when each objective was completed.

The cards were Specter Autoscuplt, Jaguar Vinyl, Dumptruck and the Police Interceptor.
    Also, I notice when I started a new file that the ones that I mentioned did unlock but some of the others did not. I need to know if anyone else has this same problem? THANKS!!!!

User Info: gphils79

gphils79 - 10 years ago
  2. I have the same problem, too.

User Info: rickput

rickput - 10 years ago

1. I don't know why, the game is like that. I've filled out of most of the cards, but I haven't gotten things from a few of them. The game just doesn't recognize it.

User Info: Nintendo_Myth

Nintendo_Myth - 10 years ago 1   0