How do i put my animals in and out of the barn?

1. How do i put my animals in and out of the barn?I got my hoarse stuck outsisde.

User Info: lewiscr1

lewiscr1 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Use the Bell or the Reins you get from Hank the next day.
    I'd prefer the Bell, but if you only want one outside use the Reins.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (FAQ Author) - 9 years ago 1   1
  2. You can either push them or use a bell. However, I have heard of a glitch where your animals get literally stuck to the ground... If that is the case, try resetting the game, or just sell the stuck animal.

User Info: thedayea

thedayea (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   1
  3. In order to get ALL of your animals from inside your barn to outside, ring the bell inside, then the animals will walk out the door. (You can get the bell from the Blue Sky Ranch and ask Hank if you can buy a product.) This wont work outside, u must stand by the door of the barn and ring the bell. The animals will walk towards u, but since you're by the door they'll enter the door. If u want 1 animal to go outside get your reinn and press X near the anim al u want to get out of the barn. Walk over beside the barn door and press B. The animal will walk outside, and if u want it to get it in walk it with the rein to the side of the door(so the animal's facing the door) and press X again. Oh and for the horse thing, if it's stuck in the barn outside u should go inside and the horse will be in the barn. I haven't seen the grounded animal glitch, but try the same thing. Or do what thedayea said about getting rid of the grounded animal, reset the game (after u save, i guess)

User Info: pikachufan43

pikachufan43 - 9 years ago 0   1