How do I beat Jamie?

1. How do I get more points and stay ahead of Jamie quick and keep a better record?

User Info: LOVEPINK080195

LOVEPINK080195 - 9 years ago

1. Try saving valuable products (like special cheese, diamonds etc.) and valuable crops, then ship them all on the same day. Just make sure you have plenty of things to ship for each category.

User Info: kittkattgamer

kittkattgamer - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I can tell you a way to get alot of money in the undergroundlake cave. ok first is that level 50 is all diamonds and if you get to level 100 there is a squid called the james squid that is worth 1000 (if you wanna marry Ray i suggest you give it to him ^.^)

User Info: Amuchan124

Amuchan124 - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. Try raising crops and animal produce like milk, cheese,butter ect. and make a day in the week to sell evreything, like say you choose thursday, that would be the day you ship all you products and crops and what not out.

User Info: NoLife102

NoLife102 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Ship more crops, animal products, ores and gems, and others.

User Info: Pigpen29

Pigpen29 - 9 years ago 0   1