How do I get past Beaver Dam?

1. I need to shoot down the dwarves as Susan but I keep getting attacked by ghouls and beat up by the ogre. I need to do multiplayer but I have one controler and STUPID GAME PLAYERS. HELP!

User Info: supercman9

supercman9 - 10 years ago

1. you dont need to do multiplayer for beever dam. find a way to shoot all the dwarves and then shoot the giant's face a couple of times until a picture of lucy appears. press R until you are lucy and go up to the giant and press b. lucy will climb up onto the giant's head and he will be distracted by her. attack him until he grabs her than it will prompt edmund or peter to climb him, and then the other boy. have susan attack him until he throw all the other people off. you have to do this a couple times to beat him.

User Info: qazxswedcvfr892

qazxswedcvfr892 - 10 years ago 1   0