How do I get Majin Vegeta, Frieza, and Cell?

1. I know I have to kill them in the story mode but I can't kill them without ressurecting majin buu. plz help!!!

User Info: UrkelFan101

UrkelFan101 - 10 years ago
  2. Scizor331, I tried your method and IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! VEGETA STILL GAINS 3 BARS OF HEALTH WHEN HE TURNS MAJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: UrkelFan101

UrkelFan101 - 9 years ago
  3. for majin vegeta it was kinda hard. To beat Majin vegeta, before babidi turns vegeta into majin vegeta, go to where the money is. dig there ( by the way vegeta probably when on the carpet thing) there should be the thing that gives you a extra turn. then go to the point where babidi turns vegeta into majin. go back to your starting point. kill majin vegeta. get around frieza and cell. complete the level. (you cant get majin cell or frieza

User Info: CelltheGreat

CelltheGreat - 9 years ago

1. You can't get majin frieza or cell, just majin vegeta. to do this you must defeat one of the majin characters to get it for vegeta(dabura does not count).how to not ressurect majin buu is by beating one of them in a battle. then when they have the dizzy looking thing just attack them again while they are in that state because if u do you will take down 2 green squares.

User Info: Shadowmyster432

Shadowmyster432 - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. JUST PLAY THE GAME TO WHERE YOU FIGHT MAJIN VEGETA!!!!!!BEAT HIM(WHICH IS THE EASIEST THINGS ON EARTH)AND YOU WILL GET HIM!!!!!HAVE YOU EVEN TRYIED THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? 0_e >:\

User Info: GoodGameLover64

GoodGameLover64 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Try fighting normal vejita until he has 1 life left the when he transforms kill him. That's how I got mine.

User Info: scizor331

scizor331 - 10 years ago 0   1
  3. U dont have to beat majin vegeta in stage 5. Beating one of the majin vegeta characters in stage 6 works too! after beating one of the majin characters in stage 6, u will get babidi's mind control. then equip it with vegeta in duel mode and u can have it

User Info: InfinteRokk

InfinteRokk - 8 years ago 0   1