Water for the Goron?

1. How do I get ther Goron to take the water?

User Info: daisy452

daisy452 - 9 years ago
  2. I have one all of this but I cannot get the Goron to take the water. Am I suppose to be a wolf?, I have the water and speak with him. He does not take it and If I push the button it spills on the ground. Is there a certain place I should be standing? Thank you

User Info: daisy452

daisy452 - 9 years ago

1. I don't know which Goron you mean, so I'll explain the whole process.

Go to Malo Mart in Kakariko Village, inside you'll find a Goron Elder with a box asking to donate some rupees, give him 1000 rupees so they fix the bridge to Castle Town. Now get outside of the store to find another Goron Elder, talk to him so he gives you a barrel of Hot Spring Water, take it to the new bridge connecting Hyrule Field and Castle Town, there you'll find a Goron, throw the barrel to him so you receive a Piece of Heart. Now you'll be able to buy Hot Spring Water at the south of Castle Town, go and buy some and then take it to the Goron at south of Hyrule Field so he opens a new path.

User Info: ---Nintendo---

---Nintendo--- (Expert) - 9 years ago 3   1

Answers

1. You don't have to try to hand him the water. Just have some hot springwater and speak to him.

User Info: CryBaby51

CryBaby51 (Expert) - 9 years ago 2   1