How do I beat Mecha RogueX?

1. I`m on Mecha RogueX and would like to know his weakness. Is it
    1.Fire
    2.Ice
    3.Electric
    4.Darkness. i have a power medal Fire a+30 Ice a+30 Electric a+60 and Darkness a+30. What one should i increase to fight him?

User Info: Michele68

Michele68 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I think it'd third form is strong against Ice, but that's all I know.

User Info: Fwiss

Fwiss - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. You should either use your electric or dark medal.

User Info: doan56

doan56 - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. I think it's weakness is Darkness. But, that won't help that much. You just need to lvl up if you can't beat him or he might just beat you because he's cheating. (If you know what I mean)

User Info: Flygon1125

Flygon1125 - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. Elemental magic techs are not too useful, attack him with Cutter, Impact, Venom (useful for ALL forms), Freeze, Power Down (Highly Recommended for high damage dealing), or Bind (for the 1st form ONLY) magic techs.

1st form: Attack him as fast as you can till he's dead, don't let him make the clones (saber weapons are recommended for this phase).

2nd form: Try to shoot him from distance or use Cutter or Impact.

3rd form: always get to his side and shoot him, so he can't attack you with his thunders.

User Info: rizegreymon33

rizegreymon33 - 6 years ago 0   0