How i can do item road?

1. I want to complete item road but i can get item road quest even i already beat normal mode.

User Info: Aldwin197

Aldwin197 - 9 years ago
  2. I don't understand i thought you had to talk to the guy who talks about the item road and then go to the battle area are you saying its in regular story mode?

User Info: UltimateVeemon

UltimateVeemon - 9 years ago

1. Go to machine pit and look around for the entrance.

User Info: Master_Terry

Master_Terry (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

1. I guess it's like an after-game equivalent of legendary arena or gekomon ambush, but it has it's own stage.

User Info: Fwiss

Fwiss - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Make sure you haven't used the Level 999 (aka: "Level Up Quickly" or "Fast Level Up") action replay code, as it can screw with some game elements and prevent you from being able to do stuff like unlocking any other charcter than wargreymon from Undead Yard (no matter what character you use, the code will make it so that you can only unlock him) or some sidequests.

User Info: VladYvhv

VladYvhv - 9 years ago 0   2