What is the best way to use the bolts?

1. I need to know if there are certain abilities that are a must have. I want to make sure that I use the bolts wisely so I can get the best use out of them. Thanks.

User Info: WaveRipper2010

WaveRipper2010 - 2 years ago

1. I think the only one that is must have no matter what is the one that speeds up the charging, and maybe the exit unit if you don't feel like completing each stage when you go back for bolts you couldn't get the first time.

The rest depend on your playstyle, for example, if you like using special weapons then the energy balancer and the power saver would be great, but if you rely on the Mega Buster a lot, then the laser shot/arrow shot, the shooting part and the rapid fire would be better. Besides those, if you get hit a lot and/or pushed back, you might want to invest also on the power shield and the one that increases the life recovered from pickups, the rest can be skipped.

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc - 2 years ago 1   0