How do I defeat Saligun?

1. This is my first question! Hi everybody! I'm new to the GameFAQS! I always come here whenever I'm stuck on any parts of a game I'm playing, so I figured, why not make an account? I always came here for Harvest Moon and Pokemon help.
    Anyways, I need help defeating Saligun. She is my favorite character; ironically when I created my account I made my username Saligun hehe.
    But I'm having trouble defeating her first deck, WeakAttack. I have come no where near close to defeating her, and although I've improved my strategy quite a bit, I keep coming up short of a victory. I love this game and I want to continue on, but this is literally the only part I've ever been stuck on for an extended period of time.
    I started with Creinu, figuring her healing ability would be of help. Nope, not really. Saligun's attacks are too powerful. I've tried K.C., Lura, Rio, Break, Reiz, and Memoru as well. NOTHING.
    Help me please?

User Info: Saligun

Saligun - 4 years ago
  2. Actually, never mind. By chance, I just managed to beat her by surrounding her with boomas, Al rappies, some rag rappies, dimenians, and hildebears. I had them attack her and Al rappies return to your deck, so they're the ones that basically won it for me. I used Lura, and she didn't even touch my health. I even got a few strikes on Saligun with Lura. It was pretty awesome! Finally! I was stuck on Saligun's level forever! You must use dice +1 and have many guards as well.

User Info: Saligun

Saligun - 4 years ago
  3. I'm going to leave this up here for myself to reflect back on and for others to seek out in the future as well.

User Info: Saligun

Saligun - 4 years ago