Which team is fast enough to get the last chaos emerald ?

1. I always try every team but I could never get it so I hope your awnser helps thank you.

User Info: pjcouto

pjcouto - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Try Team Rose because the levels or shorter to get to the special stage. Once you get to the special stage all the teams have equal chance of getting the emeralds, if you have enough skill to get it.

User Info: SuperSonic23456

SuperSonic23456 - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. Never use Speed formation in the Emerald challenges. It. Is. USELESS.

Always use Power formation in both the Speed and Power areas of the course - you'll collect many more orbs that way and you should never have to stop boosting. It's extremely easy to get the Emeralds in Power formation - if you hussle, you'll be able to clear the level in under 5 seconds. The team you use doesn't matter.

User Info: XTApocalypse

XTApocalypse - 8 years ago 1   0
  3. Well, I did it with Team Chaotix,but I don't think it really matters who you pick as long as it isn't Team Rose. They are WAY too slow.

User Info: l33t_iRk3n_Rm33

l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 - 8 years ago 1   0
  4. Team Dark works best.

User Info: Sonicfan96

Sonicfan96 - 7 years ago 1   0
  5. Team Sonic or Team Rose. ur choice. Team Rose lvls r easier, but Team Rose is slower. Team Sonic is sort of harder, but alot faster.

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 9 years ago 0   0
  6. Sonic or Dark in Speed formation.

User Info: Rivboes

Rivboes - 9 years ago 0   0
  7. Team sonic

User Info: 60upla

60upla - 9 years ago 0   0
  8. Doesn't matter which team you use as long as you have enouph skill to get the Emerald. I used Team Rose for the Chaos Emeralds since their stages are shortest. Just stay in Speed Formation and you should be fine.

User Info: sonicvssilver22

sonicvssilver22 - 9 years ago 0   0
  9. It doesn't really matter as long as you just hold down B.

User Info: driver892

driver892 - 6 years ago 0   0
  10. I'd go for Team Sonic.

User Info: AKArrowShooter

AKArrowShooter - 4 years ago 0   0
  11. There's no difference, keep collecting Spheres and holding down the B Button. If you keep dashing until there are lots of Power Spheres (the ones fill your Power Gauge up faster) and you keep in contact with the Emerald, that's sure to win you it.

User Info: bluewind23

bluewind23 - 3 years ago 0   0