1. I'm bored in this game, I'm in the fourth chapter and the first year.
    AND IM BOREDDDD

User Info: brybryben890

brybryben890 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. If going fishing and mining get boring you can try to befriend all the villagers.

There are three mini-games you can find in the Valley.

Creating Hybrid Crops and Cooking every recipe could be another way to use your time.

This game itself is notorious for most fans of the series finding it dreadfully boring.

User Info: BrandonLogan

BrandonLogan (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0

2. Yeah, this game is incredibly boring; it feels like they released the game only half-finished. I had this game sitting in my backlog for over a decade before I finally forced my way through it last year. Once you have the alarm clock, you can wake up in the morning and do all of your chores, then go to sleep. You'll wake up 12 hours after your initial wake up time (e.g. alarm set to 5:45 means 5:45AM and 5:45PM) and you can wrap up any other tasks before going back to sleep.

User Info: TheStatic

TheStatic - 1 year ago 0   0