How do I solve the Harvest Goddess in the Spring Puzzle?

1. In year 2, the three sprites Nic, Nak, and Flak will talk to you about a "sleepy" harvest Goddess, and going on about "wonderfuls". Call me a Sprite because I wanna know, What is a "wonderful" in this game and how do you wake the Goddess up?

User Info: empressdee

empressdee - 8 years ago

1. There's no way to wake the goddess up, and the meaning of "wonderful" here is up for interpretation.

If you haven't noticed already, this game is choked full of typos and errors in communication. The vast majority of players will tell you it's just another error in the game.

The goddess mentioned within the game is referring to the goddess in Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for the Game Boy Advance. Since these two games are able to connect via the Gamecube-Gameboy cable, they share a lot of plot points and items, even if they aren't that major.

User Info: SublimicNinja

SublimicNinja - 8 years ago 1   0

1. Could the "wonderfuls" mean depending on how much you gather, ship, and your overall progress in the game, when linking to the Friends of Mineral town, the score in terms of stars mean how you wake the goddess up?

I am pretty sure that the game link cable does have something to do with it, and I do know that you can check on your score that way, but what happens if you do the very best possible solution to the game, could the Goddess wake up that way, like show up?

If she links between games, and I have heard her "bump her head" as if she's awake but stuck. The sprites will then tell you to perhaps collect more wonderfuls.

User Info: empressdee

empressdee - 7 years ago 0   0