1. I watched an item cheat on youtube by Ampy93, and in her inventory she had said there were things just entitled rare. It was on Another Wonderful Life that the cheat of pressing z while your controller was in the third slot gave you a ton of items, but I want to know if the Rare Crops are possible to get in A Wonderful Life. If so, please tell me where and when.

User Info: jayjesgar

jayjesgar - 8 years ago
  2. Oh uh, here is the video...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2EzdtAbOc&playnext=1&list=PLBCE1EFB7F0186B51

User Info: jayjesgar

jayjesgar - 8 years ago
  3. I know that you go to tartan to mix the crops... But the problem is, NOTHING says how I can mix crops into a rare crop... That's basically what I mean.

User Info: jayjesgar

jayjesgar - 7 years ago

Answers

1. This computer can't watch videos but let me try and explain this anyway. "Rare" crops in my mind make me think of the Hybrid crops. Tartan is an un-lockable character/game mechanic where you can take two crops and mix them into a new one. Eventually you can create ones you can name yourself by taking two of the previously mixed ones. These are what I would consider the "Rare" crops.

User Info: BrandonLogan

BrandonLogan (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0