1. I have been growing tomatoes from spring to fall and i recently came across something in the game that told me i didn't have to water my crops after they matured. I have full fields of crops and it takes all day to water them so i want to know when i can stop watering them.

User Info: King_Master15

King_Master15 - 8 years ago
  2. When i click on the crop it says things like "a tomato flower will soon bloom" or "a tomato has sprouted, soon to be harvested." so im not sure how to tell. need detailed answer please!

User Info: King_Master15

King_Master15 - 8 years ago

1. Your crops are still currently growing so continue to water them.

Your crops will be complete when you try to click on them and they get picked (i.e. doesn't have a comment for it).

User Info: SublimicNinja

SublimicNinja - 8 years ago 1   0

1. With no tools or objects in your hands, click on the crop (as if you were to water it). It'll tell you the stage it's at.

User Info: SublimicNinja

SublimicNinja - 8 years ago 0   1