The Last M-Disc??

1. I'm sure everyone whose played the game has noticed the M-Disc, sealed away in the Akuda Bar. But has anyone actually managed to get thier mits on it? How do you get it? whats the code? (don't tell me what the disc contains, just the code, and how you got the code) its the ONLY thing in the whole game i've not done.

User Info: ShadowGandalf

ShadowGandalf - 10 years ago
  2. Thank you. i'll try it at some point

User Info: ShadowGandalf

ShadowGandalf - 9 years ago

1. Sorry for the late reply, but I just recently got my hands onto this game and then noticed your lonesome unanswered question.

Here's the deal - This M-Disc is gotten via a special code that you receive from a BG&E website. To receive the code, you have to type in a special password that is found on your save file. To get to that password, start your game as usual until you are greeted by the main menu (the one that comes up after you've chosen a language for your game). Select "Load" from the main menu. After you've selected Load, you will be greeted by your save file(s). DO NOT load your save file(s). Instead, have a look at the bottom of the screen. You should see an Internet code written in green text format (right under your total playing time). This is the password you will need to enter to exchange for a code on the BG&E website, so write it down if you have to. After you've wrote it down, go to this website:

darkroom.ubi.com

You have to register for this website, but if you want that last M-Disc, you'll have to do it.

At that website, input the password you recieved from your save file. You should get a code in exchange. Enter the code you recieve into the locked cabinet next to the disc game in the Akuda Bar.

There you go! That should do it. I hope this helped you.

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 9 years ago 0   0