How do you regain health and MP without items?

1. I'm just a little bit into the game I want to do some leveling up, but I don't want to waste my items from damage from easy enemies. Please help

User Info: majrankin

majrankin - 10 years ago

1. The only way to do that is to rest at an inn or at Vyse's Mother's house at Pirate Isle. If you want to regain health, you could always use Green Magic, except that drains your MP.

There is ONE Way, and that is for Aika to use Epsilon Mirror during battle. This lets her regain all her MP, so you could potentially use it for infinite MP/Healing.
    So fight a battle, and at the end have Aika use Epsilon Mirror. After the battle, use Aika to restore all your health. Rinse and repeat!

User Info: ArcadianParadox

ArcadianParadox - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. If you have access to Horteka, Pirate Isle or Crescent Isle (after you have a base there) you can sleep at those places for free and thus heal your Health/MP for all characters.

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha - 10 years ago 1   1