Dancing Lights discovery?

1. If anyone could help me with this...I found the Dancing Lights Discovery beneath the Valuan continent a while ago, but every time I try to turn in the information at the Sailors' Guild, it won't let me sell this one - it just doesn't show up on the list. What's more, the guildmaster is also still selling information on the discovery's location, as Domingo has supposedly already found it.

It's my understanding that you still receive a reward for confirming the existence of a discovery, even if it's already been found. I checked my log and even went back to the Dancing Lights to see if I could "re-find" them, but I'm still not able to sell the information to the guild. Does anyone know whether this is normal, and if not, how I can fix it?

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13 - 2 years ago
  2. I'm playing it on a GameCube. I'll try to see if I can sell it at a few different guilds - I've already missed a few chests, so I'm not exactly aiming for Vyse the Legend or anything. I just wanted to know whether it was normal. Thank you for your help!

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13 - 2 years ago
  3. Well, I've tried selling it at all the guilds I can think of, in Maramba, Nasrad, Ixa'Taka, and on Sailor's Island, to no avail. I couldn't find a guild in Yafutoma, and I don't think Valua has one, but they've already been destroyed by the Rains, so it hardly matters.

I also tried buying the information on it that a guild was selling to see if maybe that would work, and I've spoken to Domingo on the Delphinus and on Crescent Isle. Despite all of this, though, the discovery won't show up whenever I go to sell it.

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13 - 2 years ago

1. That's definitely not normal. How are you playing? Gamecube, Wii, emulator? You are correct that normally you are payed for confirming a discovery, the guildmaster will say that it's already been discovered but thanks you for confirming it. Sounds like a bug; do you have a savefile from before you made the discovery? You might try leaving it be until later in the game, or try turning it in at a different guild.

User Info: moonwatcher99

moonwatcher99 - 2 years ago 1   0