Review by wolverinefan

Reviewed: 03/04/05

A mixing of two genres, that just doesn't work right

Story
Naya is a secret agent sent to a mountain to see what the goverment is keeping secret. Well, the plot is original since this is a snowboarding game but the game takes cheesy to a whole new level with the plot twist at the end which is just too far out there. I give story a 4/10

Control
The control is easy to get the hang of and the Gamecube controller doesn't provide any extra challanges with it's odd shape. The problem is the control is very unresponsive at times and this wouldn't be that big of a problem if the later goals didn't require perfect skills and if the game didn't make you restart from the begining of the mission. I give control a 6/10

Voice Acting, Sound Effects and Music
The voice acting is really cheesy of some of it is just plain bad. The man in the forst sounds so annoying but cracks me up with the crap he says. The annoying one liners are repeated way too much. The sound effects are okay but how come the cows don't let out a moo when you hit them? The music is techno rock or something. It's okay but nothing great. Overall the sound area is really average. I give voice acting, sound effects and music a 6/10

It's a snowboarding game but with goals! In reality there is one level but there are 5 drop off points and man this mountain is huge. There are multiple paths and tons of stuff to find. You can find new skills that are stuck in odd places. The goals are pretty unique and fun but some are just a pain since the control isn't always repsonsive. The game is also kinda long if you end up trying to find a certain goal and just keep passing it because you didn't see that one path. You can also get points to unlock new boards and suits. Once you beat the game you get five more characters to play the game through with. Doing tricks is easy but there just isn't that many tricks. I give gameplay a 6/10

Replay Value
Well there are six characters to beat the game with but they all are pretty much the same. No real reason to play again once you beat the game as there isn't a multiplayer mode. I give replay value a 2/10

Final Score