How do you get Lizard man?

1. I did everything in the game I beat Weapon Master inside out and everything yet still no Lizard man.

User Info: TMW001

TMW001 - 9 years ago

1. There is a "chapter" that is only unlocked once you reach the rank of Edgemaster. Have you completed those quests?

User Info: Veedrock-

Veedrock- - 9 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. What level is edgemaster?

User Info: ahrimz

ahrimz - 9 years ago 0 1
  2. This is how I got LIZARDMAN:

Go 2 WEAPON MASTER MODE

Beat the game once

Unlock SUB-CHAPTER 2- To unlock SUB-CHAPTER 2, u must 1st b at level76 PLATINUM EDGEMATER (I think u have 2 b at least Lv72, which is EDGMASTER, like VeedChris said, but I know 4 a fact Lv76 u will get it), completely finish chapter 4 (including extra missions), then do one of the ch4 missions again.

Next, complete all of Sub-chapter 2 (including the 4 extra missions). After that, u should have LIZARDMAN.

If this still doesn't work, make sure that u did EVERY mission in ch4 & sub-ch2. It took me a while 2 realize that I was missing 1, & thats why it took me a long time 2 get him.

Now go out & get ur Lizardman!

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 9 years ago 1 0
  3. just beat the second mission of the Pharaon Tomb in one of the world in Weapon Master, I think it's the world 4 or 6, you will remark it by his only monsters, Lizardmen!

User Info: DragonoidDelta

DragonoidDelta - 9 years ago 0 0
  4. Just complete both regular and extra missions thats how i got the lizards eventhou i don't like the lizard he fight just like sophitia

User Info: materialblade

materialblade - 9 years ago 0 0