How do I beat 100 man melee?

1. Listen, i get to like 35 and then i get ko'd. I don't know what to do or what character, i use bowser and mario and i do well, until i get ko'd at the last second, so what should do?

User Info: BobberyFan98

BobberyFan98 - 12 years ago

1. I suggest D.K just keep using the move where he slaps the ground.

User Info: BrandonLogan

BrandonLogan - 12 years ago 6   1

Answers

1. Either use D.K and his down b move. Kirby and his left b move(the hammer). Link and his up b move. Or Shiek and the move where she kicks into the air

User Info: maximo9280

maximo9280 - 12 years ago 3   0
  2. i use marth, stand on one side of the stage, and keep on using up a, not smash, cuz it has really good range. it hits front, up, and a little back and if uposition urself perfectly, u cant get hit unless a bomb pops out, which happened To me a couple of times

User Info: XxChuDatxX

XxChuDatxX - 12 years ago 3   1
  3. I would suggest Adult Link. Use his UP+B attack (the attack where he spins his sword around) nonstop. You'll get to about 80 kills before you get KO'D and after about 3-7 tries of getting used to it, you should get to 100 kills. You have to be very patient though. It's annoying getting KO'D so close to the end.

User Info: zirconkiller

zirconkiller - 12 years ago 3   1
  4. For me, I use DK and use the B-down move, where he slaps the ground. That should finish them off pretty easily and you won't get much damage.

User Info: goppers

goppers - 12 years ago 2   0
  5. U should use d.k. use his ground slap move

User Info: dedog1

dedog1 - 12 years ago 1   0
  6. Use the up and B speshel move as Link if you're surrounded.

User Info: supercman9

supercman9 - 12 years ago 2   1
  7. Use DK and spam his Down-B if you're having trouble. Also i know it gets boring but you have to pay attention while doing that for items such as Bobombs because if you don't see it comming that pretty much seals your death. Have Fun!

User Info: New_Link

New_Link - 12 years ago 1   0
  8. Use Donkey Kong & spam his Down (B).

User Info: Unowninator

Unowninator - 12 years ago 0   0
  9. use DK and keep doing the B-down move and B-up and keep the joystick down so if you get hit you won't fly of the stage even if you have like 150% or more and stay in the center of the stage so you won't die when they come out and attack. so if your the center then they will gang up on you and just use B-up or B-down.

User Info: EternalDark90

EternalDark90 - 12 years ago 0   0
  10. I would recommend either Young Link or Link and use his up-b move. That beats the crap out of them all.

User Info: SA2Bisawesome

SA2Bisawesome - 12 years ago 0   0
  11. You should use either Pikachu, DK, or Kirby. Pikachu is good with his Bdown move, and his Bover move isn't bad. DK is good at his Bdown move, and if u can avoid the enemies long enough, charge up a super punch. Kirby is also good because he can turn into a heavy object by floating above them and using Bdown that eliminates all under u.

User Info: halflifer93

halflifer93 - 12 years ago 0   0
  12. You could also use bowser, with his up b move you should be able to do it. But you should just try people your good with or not so good with thats what I did, and I used jigglypuff and her down b and over b.

User Info: aj15050

aj15050 - 12 years ago 0   1