gba to GC link cable work on wii with gc games?

1. can play LoZ: WW with the tingle tuner on my wii? (does the gba to gc link cable work when I'm playing a GC game on my wii?)

User Info: 69RAWRER69

69RAWRER69 - 9 years ago
  2. plz test, and if you're not sure, DON'T ANSWER!!!

User Info: 69RAWRER69

69RAWRER69 - 9 years ago

1. Yes, I'm sure it works. The Wii acts almost exactly like a GameCube.

User Info: HylianAngel

HylianAngel - 9 years ago 1   0

1. It does. The GC link cable just plugs into a regular GC controller socket and will work perfectly fine. And yes, I've tried it.

User Info: megamachopop

megamachopop (Expert) - 9 years ago 2   1

1. You can safely use the Tingle Tuner feature in the game when playing on the Nintendo Wii.

The only thing the GameCube can do that the Wii cannot is use the GameBoy Player - a completely different device altogether that has no influence on LoZ: The Wind Waker.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 9 years ago 1   1
  2. Yes u can i did it in my living room with my wii i did the whole forest haven with it. (WARNING MAKE SURE YOUR GBA IS CHARGED!!!!!)

User Info: Link457

Link457 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. I t is gust like the game cube you need everything to use it.

User Info: iceyfire2379

iceyfire2379 - 9 years ago 1   2